Monday, August 11, 2008

Clearly, I am taking a "blog break"

a) I'm working on a campaign and, while I'm loving every minute, there are a lot of minutes. And I won't discuss campaign strategy anyway. Don't have to. Awesome candidate.
b) The lot of minutes thing? Also means I don't have a whole lot to say in my off time because I say a lot in my on time.
c) If I did write about my day, it would not be exciting. (Woke up, drank lots of coffee, went to work for 10 hours, home, eat, sleep). Sometimes I make a phone call or two just to let friends and family know I'm still breathing.
d) I use all my free time to manage the basics of my life, such as buying groceries and tampons, getting a hair cut/color, taking car to car wash. Snooooze. Trust me, my new job is exciting enough to make up for my after-hours boring-ness.
e) I think we all know I was slacking off on posting here before I took this job. I tend to become very reticent when I have a lot of upheaval in my life. And then I wait a year and write all about it.

So if you can stand it that long, I promise to update at least once a week if you promise to keep coming back. And I'll have some better stories to tell in a few months.

2 comments:

  1. Happy to hear you are really thriving in your new gig! Sounds like it has been challenging and keeps you on your toes. Make sure you are taking time for yourself. Massage is cumulative, your body starts responding more quickly to the relaxation the more you have them. Make the time to make you a priority too! :) Have a great week and I will check back often for updates. Thanks for the heads up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know we'll be here! You go have fun, girl..

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...