Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Today's frivolity...

My new manicure in OPI "Prince George's Passion" almost makes up for "Aphrodite's Pink Nightmare." Try not to fall in love with this color, as it has been discontinued by OPI. You might be able to find it in a salon, but not for long.

God I love getting my nails done. I wish I had my own personal manicurist around the clock because sometimes I want to have a manicure at 10pm or on a Sunday when the salons are closed. But I also want a personal assistant and a personal chef, and I think those should take priority. Unless I could find an assistant-slash-chef-slash-manicurist in the same person. Hmmm....

4 comments:

  1. Oooh, I love it. Does that give "the unnamed perfect shade" a run for its money?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's pretty darn close, but I'm going to have to put Essie's "Island Hopping" (formerly known as the "unnamed perfect shade") a little higher on the list because it took me so freaking long to find it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bite my nails so often that they rarely need trimming.

    Just one of the many side benefits anxiety brings...

    ReplyDelete
  4. JAZ - I get manicures so I won't bite my nails, but I seem to find other outlets for my anxiety regardless. I just don't bite anything anymore. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...