Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Listen very carefully because I'm only going to say this once...
you know how sometimes when you read a blog and the voice sounds just like the voice that's in your head with the crazy rambling and embarrassing stories and lack of punctuation and all? and it cracks your shit up?

This one is that voice for me.

I read it every day but sometimes it scares me because I think "how the f*ck did she find out?" and then I realize she's talking about her and not me and that makes me feel better for about a minute. then I have to go smoke a bunch of cigarettes because I get worried about that time I dropped acid and imagined that my brain separated from my body and created another self that ran away and if that really happened what if it is me?

5 comments:

  1. Very funny blog you linked to there. Are you trying to tell us that it is you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's hilarious. although i'm having an identity crisis now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. K, I'm pretty sure that neither brain nor body does well apart from the other...

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a relief! Erin is a real person and not a figment of my imagination.

    OK, Jason, if you want to get all scientific about it..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it and I'm glad to know you're not a split personality.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...