Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Happy because...
...the weather has finally turned from third-world-country-hot to crisp and cool. It makes me wake up happy.

...I haven't had to read the business section of a newspaper in one year, five months, and 14 days.

...the World Series is over and I can have my Fox TV back now. No offense to the baseball fans, but I feel like these things should run on some special sports channel - say like a 24-hour sports news network on basic cable - instead of taking away my Family Guy, Arrested Development, and Kitchen Confidential.

...despite other weekend busy-ness, I managed to log about 3,500 words over the weekend working on short stories (my goal is 1000 words every day).

...two words: Time Change. Two more: Extra Hour.

1 comment:

  1. Don't forget THE OC! THE OC is back this week. YAY!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...