Thursday, August 25, 2005

Bitches!
Hey, what if I had permanent writer's block caused by damage in my brain from watching too many episodes of Tommy Lee Goes to College and I couldn't write a damn word? I'd lose my job, my friends...no-one would want to have anything to do with me.

I'd have to turn all Blanche Dubois, move in with my sister and her husband (who hates me), sit in the backyard by the pond all day, smoking cigarettes and flicking the butts at the ducks.

Sad. That's all I have to say.

3 comments:

  1. I still think the monkey was gross. Flick a butt at the monkey, Blanche, while you're depending on the kindness of strangers.

    Oooh, I'd forgotten I'd brought coffee this morning. And they're passing out free Krispy Kreme doughnuts at work. I feel so giddy.
    -Jemima

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right there withya, my brain is liquifying thanks to Being Bobby Brown.

    ReplyDelete
  3. and i'm zombified by Laguna Beach...Oh Jessica - will you ever learn? Jason is just no good for you!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...