Monday, June 27, 2005

She's baaaaaack...
I have successfully completed my week off without too much work worry or withdrawal. A couple of days in Hilton Head playing golf shopping the outlets, then four days of stripping wallpaper and painting. I have a freshly painted kitchen and bathroom to prove it. It was a sh*tload of work, but entirely worth it because they look marvelous. Thanks to Al for her help (and entertainment...once the paint fumes started to kick in and she lost her usually impeccable grammar skills).

So I'm back to work with many things crossed off my to-do list and the satisfaction of having tackled my biggest home project to date. Still, I think my next vacation should be spent at a spa retreat getting massaged by hot young boys named Juan and Raoul, and drinking vats of very good red wine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...