Sunday, November 28, 2004

What, may I ask, would Erin do??
Besides the plethora and plethora-to-be of babies in my own family and social circle, I also get a kick out of celebrity baby birthdays (and baby names...Apple, anyone?). I've liked Julia since she played Daisy Arujo in Mystic Pizza. And her performance as Shelby in Steel Magnolias can still make me cry.

Yesterday Julia Roberts and her husband Danny Moder greeted their new twins - a girl and a boy - Hazel and Phinnaeus (they didn't consult me on name selection...).

If she ever gets worried about juggling kids and career...
.
...she can just channel Erin Brockovich, and new mommy will do just fine. I can even see her, at those stressful moments, thinking: "what would Erin do?"

1 comment:

  1. I love Julia as Erin Borokvich. That's the best movie.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...